***READ THIS BEFORE SUBSCRIBING***


Welcome!  Visionary Night is a place where I share the various ways I express my spirituality through creativity.  Be forewarned.  I go wherever the inspiration takes me.  I will post about whatever I sense wants to be explored at any given moment.  This is a way for me to share my spiritual and creative journey with you.  Feel free to join me for awhile or be inspired to go your own way.

Visionary Night will evolve over time.  Most of my creations do.  As people, we grow and change, so our lives and practices need to expand and change with us.  I know it will involve ways to bring the sacred into everyday life.  I'm creating the content based on my beliefs, but you can adapt it to yours.  If there's one thing I've learned in my many years of spiritual seeking, it's that the answers are already within.  As part of the Visionary Night posts, I will guide you through one way of seeking.  What you find will be a whole other story altogether.  My hope for Visionary Night is that it will be a place of acceptance, caring, empowerment, awakening, unfolding, transformation and so much more.  If any of this resonates with you, welcome home.

If you don't miss any of the posts, click on the "follow" button below the blog header.


Now for the boring stuff, the Visionary Night rules and disclaimer:



  • You must be 18 years old or older or have the consent of a parent or guardian.
  • Be respectful and considerate of others.
  • No hateful comments.  If you don't like my blog, don't read it.
  • Be respectful of copyright law.  Don't post anything that doesn't belong to you unless you have permission to do so and you give credit where credit is due.

Disclaimer: Due to the laws where I live regarding intuition, magick, metaphysics, etc., I must state that this is for entertainment purposes only.  I am not responsible for what you do with the information I discuss in this blog.  You have free will and a brain, so use the latter before you do anything with the former.

Blessed be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal Inspiration: Connecting with Tree Spirits At Ostara

Inspiring and Intriguing Reads for 2017: A Challenge to Myself

It's been awhile, hasn't it?